Thursday, May 29, 2014

Rambling on Motivation and Making Changes

I so badly need to lose weight. I know lots of women say that. We are usually our harshest critic. But I really do, I have become much rounder than I had realized and that isn't good.  The problem....motivation to do something about it.

How do you become motivated to go workout everyday? I know I feel better after working out, even though I am usually sitting right afterwards due to trying to go on my lunch break. But I haven't been that successful in going during my lunch. I hate going after work, because I have things I need to be doing at home.

I could work out at home, with one of the numerous videos I have bought over the years, but am not good at being consistent with that either.

I know I need to make a change, and I do good for a little bit, but never maintain it and am never consistent.

What do I do? Any thoughts on being/becoming motivated, or maintaining that motivation?

No comments:

Post a Comment