Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pinterest Challenge #3

So behind on posting my challenges. Getting right to the point

Challenge 3 was a food dish, that I did alter but the inspiration came from Pinterest.

Gnocchi with White Beans

Picture from Pinterest Pin-Looks delicious!


My version- I added sausage, chicken and apple sausage to be exact. I thought it could use some more seasoning or something, as it seemed a little bland. I will make it again and play with different herbs and spices and even make it with a different type of sausage or leave that out all together. Overall it was good. I don't know how it tasted as a leftover as we are not leftover eaters and the leftovers got tossed after sitting in the fridge for a week.

The Ingredients minus the spinach which was on another counter
Cooking away
Served up with some strawberries




No comments:

Post a Comment