My parents came over last weekend and to attend India Nite (post to come). My dad being the sweetheart that he is offered to paint our kitchen for us while we were at work. We painted the entire upstairs when we moved in, except for the kitchen. This was due to the fact that we had been eating fast food or anything I could cook in a microwave for about 3 months. I couldn't take it anymore and on top of that we were tired of painting. I need to give props to my husband though, he did all the painting 4 years ago, I did the hanging up of the plastic. So anyway, we have been in the house 4 years and the kitchen finally got painted. It is amazing how the color makes the cabinets pop instead of blending in. Sorry no before picture, didn't think about that until after the fact, but the walls used to be a yellow color. Thank you Dad for painting 4 layers of paint in less than 2 days! You are the best!
 |
| The ceiling cut-out next to the light is a skylight |
The color is called Borscht and this little
color doesn't do it justice. It is beautiful! So now our living room, dining room and kitchen are all this color. The picture below are older, but you get the idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment