Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pinterest Challenge #8

Okay, so I have fallen off the wagon at bit. I think about doing a challenge, but there is just no motivation to do something.  Just in a slump right now.

I did make a recipe last week that I found on Pinterest. I thought it was rather yummy.

Spinach and Sausage Pasta- The inspiration




My attempt:
Supplies for Dinner

Served with lots of Parmesan Cheese (yummy) and cantaloupe and honey dew


I added some yellow, red and orange bell pepper and some grape tomatoes for color and flavor.  I used tortellini noodles instead of penne pasta. I got it on clearance at Safeway, and I liked the flavor the cheese in the tortellini gave the dish.  I think it would be neat to try with different pasta (there are lots of  different tortellini options) and sausages would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment