So I saw this pin on Pinterest about removing the black marks on your dinner plates. I thought I love that idea as my plates are covered in those. But then I had this little voice saying to me, "those marks are on there for good, good lucky trying to remove them, hahahahaha". Well needless to say, I tried this little tip and I can say that the voice that was laughing at me is now silent. There was success!
Here is a bowl that I tried this on:
![]() |
| Before-see all the little black scratch marks |
![]() |
| After |
I say that is a success! I used Bar Keepers Friends like mentioned in the pin. I have used this product before on pots and have always been happy with the results, but this is the first time I have tried it on something different.
I also did a plate and another bowl, but didn't take pictures. The results were just as impressive on those as well. So now I am slowly going through my entire stack of plates and bowls a few at a time and scrubbing them down. I use the Weiman Cook Top Scrubbing Pad and really like them.
So if your plates and bowls have those annoying little black scratch marks, give Bar Keepers Friend a try! Our Bed Bath & Beyond had the powder canisters for $1.99 each.


No comments:
Post a Comment