Sunday, January 27, 2013

New light for bedroom

I am so excited!!! I came across a chandelier awhile ago while looking through the Cost Plus World Market website. I love this place, if you have never been I highly recommend experiencing it. Anyway, back to the chandelier. When Jason and I bought our house I mentioned getting a chandelier for our bedroom and he liked or at least agreed with that idea. So I have been on the search for a light ever since. I have come across a couple that I really liked, but they weren't big enough or they were way more than I wanted to spend.  Then I come across this beauty.







Today, World Market had this awesome coupon. 49% off a regular price item. So I went searching for my light again and of course with a coupon like that I just had to order it. Chandelier for under $95, SCORE!!!! I can't wait to get it and hopefully it will work out just like I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment