Friday, January 25, 2013

Amazing Goal Sheets

So while browsing Pinterest one night I came across this awesome goal sheet. It is a goal sheet for your Home!!!!! I mean seriously, why wasn't this thought of sooner. I of course had to print one off right away and will be filling it out this weekend. I know it is a bit into the new year, but I still have 11 months to check things off of this awesome list. Thank you to the Inspired room for such an awesome form.

To print this awesome goal list go here


I also found this other awesome goal sheet for personal goals. I love the way it is laid out and it includes things that I never thought of but now that I see them was like 'duh'.  I love her list of things that helped her set and track her goals. Thank you Mercy Ink for your wonderful insight.

This goal sheet can be printed here

No comments:

Post a Comment