Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Busy MLK weekend.

More Organizing!!!!!

So this weekend I tackled the master closet, it was something I had tackled last fall but still wasn't completely happy with. So with some shifting around of clothing and more baskets, I actually feel like I am using the all of the closet now. I didn't take any before pictures but here are the after. One thing I did notice is I have gotten rid of a lot of clothes and am not doing so great on restocking, so gotta start getting some spring clothes.

Now actually using the cubbies in the cedar part of the closet.

I even did labels

Looking from the door down. Disregard the laundry basket and pile of clothes (it was laundry day).
The laundry baskets will now sit in the location under the shoe cubbies.

My new sweater organizer.


I also worked on 2 other little projects. One was creating a memory box for my "baby" Fergus who we had to put down in August. He was diagnosed with Lymphoma and was going downhill rather rapidly. I miss him so much every day. We got some wonderful cards and the vet did a paw print, so along with his collar I did this. It isn't the best picture, but loved the way it turned out. Love ya Fergus!!!!



I also decided to frame some of the antique handbags I received from my grandmother. The picture below is just 2 of the 3 that I have. I have to get another frame for the smaller purse. And I ordered another purse and will also put it in its own frame so on the wall I will have a grouping of 3. Can't wait to see them on the wall and out of the dresser.


No comments:

Post a Comment