So I am trying my hand at being crafty. Now this is a stretch for me as I have no crafty genes in my body at all. But I have been inspired by things I have pinned on Pinterest and figured it was finally time to start trying my hand at making some of those things. Below is my current project. The flowers aren't secured right now and I still have an initial I want to paint and put on the wreath somehow. But so far I am really happy. I have a couple of more flowers I want to make to wrap along the side of the wreath. Excuse the messiness of the picture, it was taken when I should have been in bed. This wreath makes me want spring to arrive so much more!
 |
| My attempt at being crafty-wreath for the front door |
My favorite flowers are the pink and blue looking "brains". I think they could be a version of a peony. I also really like the purple and blue flowers that have the petals. My very first felt flower was the white rose and I love the way it turned out. I have a dark purple rose to make that is hopefully similar to the white one, that will go along the side of the wreath so the flowers kind of wrap around the edge.
No comments:
Post a Comment