Monday, April 7, 2014
My Pinterest Challenge
So there is this website some of you may have heard of called Pinterest. It is addicting! I could sit on Pinterest for hours looking at all types of different things and, well I have done just that, sad to say. I have a pretty good collection of different boards and pins. Well instead of just pinning ideas, I am seriously going to try and tackle a pin a week. This pin could be anything from food to craft to beauty. Maybe I will find a hidden talent or a new dish I just love, but mostly I am looking for a way to break out of this mundane ride called life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that idea! I'm on there- I'd like to find you=)
ReplyDeleteIts addicting, and its also the new way I create my grocery lists. Such a wealth of info all right there. =)
I found you on Pinterest and followed you! I am under Heather Flynn and my profile picture is a Giraffe.
ReplyDelete