No I did what Jason mentioned and that was to put everything in the office and deal with it later. It is stacked rather nicely, but now the office is pretty unusable. I will tackle that room later though.
However I am quite pleased with the progress of the family room.
![]() |
| What I started with. The items in the right foreground are items to be donated. |
![]() |
| View from office door back to what I was starting with |
![]() |
| Different view. One side of the family room wasn't too bad so it was just a quick pick up. |
![]() |
| Pretty much the finished picture. The fabric cubes on the right side are extra bedding for family arriving. Air mattress and mattress are on white chairs. |
![]() |
| View from other side. Donation pile still needs to leave, but I keep adding to it. |
Overall it took 3 weekends of working in the family room. That time wasn't continuous as I did break it up to save my sanity. It isn't perfect, but it sure is a lot better than it was. I know it will be even nicer when I don't have air mattresses in the middle of the floor from nephews visiting.
Still need curtains for the windows and the patio door-can't find any I like in Moscow or ones that I can get 2 sets of if I do find a pattern/color I like. I am hanging a denim curtain on the right side of the fire place where the firewood box is. I also might do something to hide the extra plastic bins that are now empty, but I am not wanting to get rid of because they are expensive to replace. That area is next to the chest freezer or to the left of the fireplace.
Now to the next task.....the office. DUN, DUN, DUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment